Bakewell Bakery - Great British Food
RSS

Recent Posts

We are open for business!!!

Categories

NEWS
powered by

My Blog

We are open for business!!!

Welcome to Bakewell Bakery Inc.  Where lovers of Great British Food come to visit

11 Comments to We are open for business!!!:

Comments RSS
Stuart on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 4:37 PM
I tried several of your scones at one of Homewood's festivals earlier this year and they were perfect! I look forward to stopping in to your pop-up shop as soon as I can.
Reply to comment

Tom H on Friday, March 11, 2016 7:58 AM
You have big shoes to fill from the good ol' Sweet Annie's Bakery; she is a wonderful person and fantastic baker. Best of luck to you and wishing all success to your endeavors! We look forward to your arrival in Flossmoor. Cheers!
Reply to comment

Pat Ledsham on Saturday, March 12, 2016 6:09 PM
Tom thank you so much for your best wishes! We are up for the challenge! Just an FYI I use to work for the good ol' Sweet Annie! Hope to see you in the shop when we open!

Elizabeth on Monday, May 02, 2016 4:41 PM
What a wonderful addition to our community! I stopped by both Saturday and Sunday and enjoyed the variety of your menu and appreciate the level of quality in the food. I look forward to spending a lot of time here:) I wish you well!
Reply to comment

Carolyn on Friday, July 01, 2016 7:18 PM
It was a beautiful day to enjoy Bakewell Bakery. I love the bright, RED outdoor cafe, tres chic!
Reply to comment

Best Share Market Blogs on Monday, May 15, 2017 4:02 AM
Thankyou for sharing such a wonderful bolg about food business. thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment

Hannah E on Monday, May 15, 2017 2:54 PM
As a business, you should not be airing dirty laundry via social media at the expense of one unhappy customer REGARDLESS of what happened between you two. That is now IRRELEVANT, as you should be publicly apologizing for how the situation has been handled, and should be thoughtfully responding to all of your customer's concerns and comments, instead of copying and pasting threats of reporting them to FaceBook. I do not live in Illinois, nor do I know the unhappy customer personally, but this news has even reached someone on the east coast, and your reactionary behavior as a business is extremely unprofessional, distasteful, and embarrassing to anyone who has heard about this. While you've unactivated your FaceBook, this is a good time to reassess the situation and plan how you will publicly apologize for how the situation was handled in order to salvage your reputation as a business that is now publicly known to have below than average customer service, and publicly known to shame a survivor of abuse. Stop playing the bully and instigator via social media. Your ego and your dirty laundry comes second to the reputation of your business. I can't believe high school aged women are the ones with courage to demand accountability on your end. Do what is right, otherwise I am forwarding this to every coffee drinking person I know in the midwest. This is not how you run a business or treat ANY customer. Shame on you.
Reply to comment

Lucinda Salmon on Sunday, July 16, 2017 5:55 AM
Reply to comment

uk.bestessays.com on Friday, July 21, 2017 3:17 PM
There are many restaurants which are providing different dishes. People like to visit these restaurants for good taste. They can enjoy meal with family and can spend good time. People can also enjoy best taste of British food in different restaurants.
Reply to comment

IT Jobs in Indore with Excellence on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 3:31 AM
Nice post.
Reply to comment

best indoor grill steak on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 4:21 PM
Businesses are the only thing which every one should focus on
Reply to comment